Season 3, Episode 98 20 Ways to Look 10 Years Younger
First Aired: February 10, 2011
Advice on reducing effects of aging. Included: a pumpkin-peel face-lift; an injection to combat wrinkles that doesn't require needles; a hair touch-up. Also: a "Motherhood Survival Club" session featuring Alison Sweeney and Florence Henderson. Topics include Internet eating-disorder groups and sex among empty nesters.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. So, About That Time Jason Momoa Sent a Game of Thrones Showrunner to the Hospital
- 2. Where Does The Magicians Go After That Shocking and Unexpected Death?
- 3. Netflix's Tuca & Bertie Trailer Looks like Broad City with Birds
- 4. Homecoming Offers a Rare Glimpse at a Vulnerable (But Still Superhuman) Beyoncé
- 5. Elmo Ends the Lannister Family Feud in This Sesame Street and Game of Thrones Crossover
- 6. This Game of Thrones Star Still Hasn't Watched the Whole Show
- 7. The Gifted and Rel Canceled at Fox