Season 10, Episode 95 I Cheated on My Husband With Alzheimer's; Airport Rampage After Erectile Dysfunction Drug Overdose?
First Aired: February 13, 2018
John Salley discusses hot topics. Also: a women admits to cheating on her husband who has Alzheimer's; a tourist who threw feces during an airport rampage; Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster reveals why she almost lost her life; whether Phenibut, known as the "happy drug," is safe; how basketball saved a man's life; and a shocking lip filler video.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Dark Tower TV Series
- 2. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 3. Netflix's New Renée Zellweger Series What/If Looks Completely WTF
- 4. Bravo's Mexican Dynasties Is the Best Reality Show You're Not Watching
- 5. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 6. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 7. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6