Season 1, Episode 11 The D.C. Strangler
First Aired: January 6, 2001
Temple leads an investigation to catch a serial killer who is murdering prostitutes, but after viewing the women's mutilated bodies he doesn't know if he's strong enough to see the job through; Mannion comes under pressure to hire a politically correct candidate for a district-commander post. Banks: Sheryl Lee Ralph. Hunter: Richard Burgi. Moore: Francis X. McCarthy. Richter: Kristoffer Winters. Father: Billy Mayo. Mrs. Jones: Doria Cook.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup