Season 1, Episode 6 Why Me?
First Aired: October 15, 2017
An end-of-the-year crackdown by police in and around The Deuce spurs Vincent and Bobby to action; Candy tries to persuade her adult-film director that she can do more than act; Rudy witnesses an important court ruling on obscenity and enlists Frankie and Big Mike to protect his interest in the peep shows; Alston tries to convince Sandra that he's more than just a "source."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Jane the Virgin and Riverdale Spin-Offs Are in the Works at The CW
- 2. The Masked Singer's Poodle Reveal Left One Panelist Kicking Themselves
- 3. The Riverdale Cast Reacts to That Unexpected Gargoyle King Reveal
- 4. I Am the Night Just Can't Keep Up With Chris Pine's Killer Performance
- 5. Mindy Kaling Thinks Her Office Character Turned Into a Murderer
- 6. Everything We Know About the Rest of The Walking Dead Season 9
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of Jan. 25