Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
The acclaimed documentary ALMOST HOLY tells the story of Gennadiy Mohknenko, a Ukrainian pastor who has taken up the fight against child homelessness by forcibly abducting street kids and bringing them to his private rehabilitation center. Gennadiy's ongoing efforts and unabashedly tough love approach to his city's problems has made him a folk hero to some, and a lawless vigilante to others. Using gripping footage that follows the self-appointed savior's mission over the course of fifteen years, interspersing imagery from a popular Soviet animated TV show; ALMOST HOLY is a bold and captivating portrait of a man fighting to change Ukraine for the better, as its place in a tense political landscape hangs in the balance. Directed by Steve Hoover (Sundance Grand Jury prize winner for BLOOD BROTHER), executive produced by Terrence Malick and Nicolas Gonda, and with a score by Atticus Ross, Leopold Ross, and Bobby Krlic.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's How Dwight Crossed Over to Fear the Walking Dead
- 2. Big Little Lies Recap: Madeline's Other Secret Just Caught Up to Her
- 3. The Descendants 3 Trailer Is Here, and It's Better Than Expected
- 4. The Trouble With Todd
- 5. Lena Headey Says She Was 'Gutted' by Cersei's Lame Death on Game of Thrones
- 6. Every Major Grand Hotel Character, Ranked From Shady to Shady
- 7. Jessica Alba and Gabrielle Union Speak Out About the Tragic Accident on the Set of L.A.'s Finest