Season 8, Episode 11 The Celebrity Apprentice
First Aired: May 3, 2009
The teams create and perform a new jingle for a tuna company. They must also produce a 30-second radio commercial for the company, but one team hits rough waters when panicked members feel they can't meet the challenge. Later, Piers Morgan interviews the remaining celebrities, after which Donald Trump selects the final two contestants.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Kenan Thompson Says Kel Mitchell Will Appear in All That Revival
- 2. Veep Season 7 Trailer: Selina Meyer Is Back on the Campaign Trail!
- 3. Netflix Cancels Marvel's Jessica Jones – But Will Stream Season 3
- 4. Netflix Cancels Marvel's The Punisher Just Like You Knew It Would
- 5. Twitter Was Here for Sasha Banks and Bayley's Historic WWE Tag Team Championship Win
- 6. Everything to Know About the 2019 Oscars
- 7. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode