Emma and Doug hope to mix business with pleasure in Paris, where she's his liaison to a terrorist informant, while also checking the provenance of a painting taken by Nazis. Saleem: Hosh Ibrahim. Legrand: Mac McDonald. Dorothy: Jana Sheldon. Sophie: Caroline Lancq. Jackson: Bob Sherman. Westerman: Helen Carey. Doug: David Cubitt. Jack: Jonathan Cake.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What The Actual F*** Just Happened in That Supernatural Finale
- 2. Gotham's Series Finale Broke a Rule of Batman
- 3. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 4. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'
- 5. Stan Lee's Final MCU Cameo in Avengers: Endgame Is a Heartwarming Send-off
- 6. All Signs Point to Brett and Casey Steaming Things Up on Chicago Fire
- 7. Manstead Is Dead on Chicago Med, Long Live Leestead