Season 8, Episode 11 The Family Christmas Card
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: December 6, 2005
The four remaining teams travel to Dubois, Wyo., where they must choose between building a tepee or putting wheels on a covered wagon, hooking up a team of horses and driving the wagon over a quarter-mile course. Next, they drive to Cody, Wyo., and search for a hotel named after Buffalo Bill's daughter before heading to a golf course in Red Lodge, Mont., where they search for colored balls. The pit stop is at a cattle ranch in Absarokee, Mont. Phil Keoghan is the host.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 2. Here's How Veronica Mars Explained Mac's Absence in Season 4
- 3. Danai Gurira Confirms Walking Dead Season 10 Exit
- 4. We're Not Sure How to Feel about the New Veronica Mars Theme Song
- 5. Surprise! Hulu Dropped Veronica Mars Season 4 a Week Early
- 6. Fear the Walking Dead Renewed for Season 6 and Everything Else We Learned at the Comic-Con Panel
- 7. Everything We Know About The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes Movies