"Should the Government drop its case against Daniel Ellsberg?" The crux is whether Ellsberg's disclosure of the Pentagon Papers violated U.S. espionage laws. In favor of dropping the charges: political analyst Noam Chomsky and former Alaska governor Ernest Gruening. Opposed: Elbridge Durbrow, former ambassador to South Vietnam; and economist Leo Cherne. Advocates: lawyer Howard Miller and William Rusher.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 2. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit
- 3. Where to Watch Every Marvel Movie
- 4. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 5. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 6. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 7. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All