Michelle Phillips of the Mamas & The Papas hosts a concert with hip acts of the 1960s. Included: the New Rascals ("People Got to Be Free," "Groovin'," "Good Lovin'"); Blood, Sweat & Tears ("You've Made Me So Very Happy"); Roger McGuinn ("Mr. Tambourine Man"); Eric Burdon ("It's My Life"); Iron Butterfly ("In-a-Gadda-Da-Vida"); the Association ("Never My Love"); Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr. of the 5th Dimension ("Wedding Bell Blues"); Jackie DeShannon ("What The World Needs Now Is Love").
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmys 2019: Who Won? The Complete Winners List
- 2. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online
- 3. Emergence Review: There's No Hurry to Solve the Mystery, and That's a Problem
- 4. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 5. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek