Season 4, Episode 8 Fly, Fish and Field
First Aired: March 5, 2018
Aerial Nicole tries her hand at duck hunting in Kentucky. Then it's off to Norris Dam for fly tying lessons and fishing with Trout Unlimited members. Then Aerial visits the Dale Hollow Hatchery to see how various environmental groups keep the public waters stocked with fish vital to local economies as well as the diversity of wildlife.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement