Season 4, Episode 5 Kentucky Fish and Wildlife
First Aired: February 12, 2018
Follow Erick Baker as he gets an exclusive look at a unique Elk and Bison Prairie in Kentucky's beautiful Land Between the Lakes area. Then, AerialNicole helps a crew of fishery biologists monitor the aquatic wildlife at Paris Landing on Kentucky Lake and then tries her hand at deer hunting.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online
- 2. Fear the Walking Dead Recap: What Happened to the Old Salazar?
- 3. This Beyoncé TV Special Will Make Up for the Emmys Snub, BeyHive
- 4. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 5. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 6. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 7. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To