When her brother becomes a victim of school violence, a 17-year-old girl (Sam Doumit) must choose between letting anger rule her life or accepting a teacher's challenge to take a stand and make something positive come out of the tragic situation. Lukas Behnken, Marlon Young. Directed by Craig Ross Jr.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed