Season 13, Episode 5 Don't Cry Over Spilled Octopus
First Aired: October 12, 2006
Some Aitu tribe members end up in Raro's camp after they set off to explore other islands and unknowingly land on Raro's beach. Things become testy when an Aitu castaway asks for some of Raro's coconuts and spices. Also, Adam catches a large octopus, but Christina accidentally lets it escape while she's rinsing it off in the ocean. At tribal council, the fifth person is voted off of the islands. Jeff Probst is the host.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 2. Bellamy Delivers a Low Blow to Octavia in This Tense The 100 Sneak Peek
- 3. Netflix's Another Life Review: Katee Sackhoff's Return to Space Is Derivative Disappointment
- 4. Tina Majorino Says She Turned Down Veronica Mars Season 4 Due to Mac's 'Diminished Value'
- 5. Should Veronica Mars Continue After Season 4?
- 6. The Brady Bunch Cast Is Reuniting for Specials on Discovery and Food Network
- 7. Jason Dohring Reacts to That Veronica Mars Bombshell: 'For Three Days I Had an Empty Feeling'