Season 13, Episode 3 Flirting and Frustration
First Aired: September 28, 2006
The four teams merge into two tribes, each with nine castaways. After the merge, Parvati tries to manipulate the men in her tribe by flirting with them and Nate spears an octopus. The immunity challenge is an endurance test that requires the two teams to chase each other around a rope barrier in knee-deep water while they each carry 15 pounds of sand and are linked to each of their teammates. The third person is voted off of the islands at tribal council. Jeff Probst is the host.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's Luke Somehow Dug His Grave Even Deeper During the Men Tell All
- 2. Here's Your First Look at Looking for Alaska's Culver Creek Prep
- 3. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 4. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 5. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2
- 6. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 7. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready