New Orleans Jazz band preserves music of the Old South
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
New Orleans is synonymous with jazz, and if there's one band that's synonymous with both, it would have to be the Preservation Hall Jazz Band. With the sounds of Mardi Gras still echoing in the streets, Lesley Stahl of "60 Minutes" heads to New Orleans to trace the remarkable history of the band.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Did You Spot All the Veronica Mars Cameos in Season 4?
- 2. Kaley Cuoco's Harley Quinn Has Dirty Mouth in Awesome First Trailer
- 3. Here's Every Marvel Movie and Disney+ Series Coming Out Until 2022
- 4. Who Are the Eternals? A Quick Introduction to Marvel's New Superheroes
- 5. Doom Patrol Is Officially Renewed for Season 2
- 6. Marvel Disney+ Shows: Everything We Learned at Comic-Con
- 7. Mahershala Ali Will Play Blade for Marvel