From 1991: Bill Geist travels Route 66, the "Main Street of America"
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
It's a storied American highway that traversed 2,400 miles beginning in Chicago, and not ending until it had to, at the Pacific Ocean. Bill Geist gets his kicks on a stretch of the historic Route 66 in New Mexico, riding along with Tom Snyder, author of "The Route 66 Traveler's Guide and Roadside Companion," and talks with Tom LaMance, proprietor of Swap Meet 66 in Prewitt, N.M., in a story originally broadcast on "Sunday Morning" July 28, 1991.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 2. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates
- 3. These Big Little Lies Stars Will Reunite for Ryan Murphy's The Prom
- 4. The Hills Fans Can't Get Over How Hot Justin Bobby Still Is
- 5. The Bachelorette Made Us Fall Even Deeper in Love With Tyler
- 6. Here's How to Watch the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup
- 7. That Scream Reboot You Totally Forgot About Is Finally Happening