Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Ever wanted to use your herbs in sweet dessert? Check out "Sugar" as Anna Olson makes lemon-thyme shortbread. Then, by adding honey and cheese, she transforms the cookies perfect to serve at your next dinner party. Also on the dessert menu is a lavender Riesling cheesecake that's easy and elegant.
Be sure to join pastry chef Anna Olson as she cooks with classic vanilla. First, Anna makes everyone's favorite French vanilla ice cream. Stay tuned as Anna takes vanilla ice cream and turns it into an awe-inspiring baked Alaska bombe. It wouldn't be a vanilla show without a recipe for classic crème brûlée.
Don't miss a minute as pastry chef Anna Olson makes a beautiful one-step cherry pie perfect for any night of the week. Later, Anna takes the cherry pie and pairs it with sugared almonds for a spectacular end to a Saturday dinner, followed by a black forest molten cake that oozes with chocolatey goodness.
Pastry chef Anna Olson takes brown sugar to the next level with a brown sugar pound cake great any night of the week. Then she elevates it for entertaining by adding caramelized pineapple. You'll also learn how to make a fabulous sticky bun pudding.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup