Considered a forerunner in TV's fashion-magazine genre, `Style with Elsa Klensch' made its debut in 1980 as one of the first shows on CNN, where the half-hour weekend program remained for two decades until shakeups at the cable news network forced it off the air. The Australian-born Klensch took a straightforward approach to reporting on the worlds of fashion, beauty and decorating.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay