Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In this episode, we'll reveal how scientists engineered a fiber that makes your butt look good, how the jockstrap was created to battle insomnia, how the leather jacket is the most badass piece of clothing you can own.
In this episode, we'll see how the Vietnam War was responsible for jean shorts, how the tuxedo can look even sexier on a woman than a man.
In this episode, we'll see how the Romans used gold dust to go blonde, how clip-ons saved the earring from extinction, how undergarments became outer garments, and how the scarf went from sweat cloth to social status.
In this episode, we'll show how capes aren't just for superheroes, how the pea coat isn't what it sounds like, and how plaid sparked anarchy in the UK centuries before anyone had heard of punk rock.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More