Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In this episode, we'll reveal how scientists engineered a fiber that makes your butt look good, how the jockstrap was created to battle insomnia, how the leather jacket is the most badass piece of clothing you can own.
In this episode, we'll see how the Vietnam War was responsible for jean shorts, how the tuxedo can look even sexier on a woman than a man.
In this episode, we'll see how the Romans used gold dust to go blonde, how clip-ons saved the earring from extinction, how undergarments became outer garments, and how the scarf went from sweat cloth to social status.
In this episode, we'll show how capes aren't just for superheroes, how the pea coat isn't what it sounds like, and how plaid sparked anarchy in the UK centuries before anyone had heard of punk rock.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Kenan Thompson Says Kel Mitchell Will Appear in All That Revival
- 2. Veep Season 7 Trailer: Selina Meyer Is Back on the Campaign Trail!
- 3. Netflix Cancels Marvel's Jessica Jones – But Will Stream Season 3
- 4. Netflix Cancels Marvel's The Punisher Just Like You Knew It Would
- 5. Twitter Was Here for Sasha Banks and Bayley's Historic WWE Tag Team Championship Win
- 6. Everything to Know About the 2019 Oscars
- 7. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode