Season 1, Episode 2 Strong Medicine
Conclusion. In the wake of personal tragedies, Jessica and Celia become roommates again; Vince Lord (Sam Neill) resorts to desperate measures to obtain FDA approval for his own discovery as he competes with the leader (Ben Cross) of the company's British research center. Celia: Pamela Sue Martin. Sam: Dick Van Dyke. Jessica: Annette O'Toole. Bill Weitz: Michael Thoma. Lillian Hawthorne: Gayle Hunnicutt.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 2. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 3. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 4. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 5. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 7. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit