Season 3, Episode 15 The Philadelphia Chromosome
First Aired: December 15, 2002
Lu's Middle Eastern patient is suspected of having terrorist ties; and Andy tries to help a deaf woman (Michelle Banks) who's been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, a disease that's beginning to cripple her ability to communicate with sign language. Robert: Philip Casnoff. Lana: Jenifer Lewis. Lu: Rosa Blasi.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bette and Shane Share a Tender Moment in The L Word: Generation Q Trailer
- 2. Michonne Looks Fierce in Poster for Danai Gurira's Final The Walking Dead Season
- 3. A Gilmore Girls Alum Is Heading to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3
- 4. Sean Spicer Addresses Dancing With the Stars Backlash
- 5. Stephan James and Hong Chau to Return for Homecoming Season 2
- 6. Bethenny Frankel Is Leaving Real Housewives, So What Even Is the Point Anymore?
- 7. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide