Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Ryan and his crew give the WCC makeover to a Lamborghini and transform it into the ultimate eye catching speed machine. Ryan learns how to flame a car when a donor of the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles asks him to work on a special project.
Ryan and his West Coast Customs crew customize an old '37 Model A Ford, going old school turning a clunker into a classic Hot Rod to help promote Ryan and his wife Meagan's new line of clothing, "Wrench."
Two members of the San Manuel Native American tribe of Southern California, bring their $350,000 Maybach to West Coast Customs in the hopes that Ryan can add his special WCC touch. Then Ryan is asked to work on a special project by a very unique client.
When Ryan visits the Vans Headquarters to check out his customs shoe line, he's asked to customize a 1974 Mercedes van. The van's unique see through poly-cast roof proves to be a huge challenge to fabricate, especially when it cracks during assembly.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. A Netflix Movie or Head Trip? Working Through Paris Is Us
- 2. All the Easter Eggs in Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer
- 3. Netflix Renews Hill House as Anthology Series with The Haunting of Bly Manor
- 4. Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer Makes Jacob Tremblay Riding a Tricycle Look Sinister AF
- 5. Fox Releases Statement Following Jussie Smollett Arrest
- 6. The Blacklist Sneak Peek: Ressler's in the Hot Seat
- 7. Netflix's Paddleton, Unexpectedly, Has One Of the Most Riveting Endings Ever