Where Were We, Waldo?
First Aired: December 9, 1970
The lawyers defend a hard-core unemployable (Anthony Zerbe) who's repeatedly turned down for jobs because of his criminal record. David: Robert Foxworth. Dixie Hines: Jacqueline Scott. Gabe: David Arkin. Mrs. Eustice: Paul Victor. Deborah: Sheila Larken. Roberto: A Martinez. Mrs. Kenton: Frank Ryan.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Julia Roberts Isn't Returning for Homecoming Season 2
- 2. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 3. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 4. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 5. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 6. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 7. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform