Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
It Takes a Queen's Village
In Amityville, Mike B thinks "BIG" bringing his cube truck, knowing his shelves need restocking. Candy and Courtney do a little camera work of their own while looking for vintage. Joe P works on his golf swing and has some antiques checked out.
The buyers are ready to bid at a high-end facility in Bushwick. It's the end of the month and Mike B needs to stock up on merchandise. Big Steve hopes to climb into a new barber's chair and find any other man-cave type items.
In this episode the buyers head back to familiar territory--Brooklyn. Big Steve is desperate to fill his flea market shelves, having not made any purchases in weeks. Joe P hopes some vintage liquor will help him drown his sorrows.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. A Netflix Movie or Head Trip? Working Through Paris Is Us
- 2. All the Easter Eggs in Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer
- 3. Netflix Renews Hill House as Anthology Series with The Haunting of Bly Manor
- 4. Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer Makes Jacob Tremblay Riding a Tricycle Look Sinister AF
- 5. Fox Releases Statement Following Jussie Smollett Arrest
- 6. The Blacklist Sneak Peek: Ressler's in the Hot Seat
- 7. Netflix's Paddleton, Unexpectedly, Has One Of the Most Riveting Endings Ever