Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
After a long weekend, college student Kate Johnson is found lying dead on her dorm room floor. The Portland college community is shaken by this senseless murder, but police leave no stone unturned until they find the killer.
Robert Taylor's life is cut short when he is gunned down on his way to work. As years pass, family and friends wonder if they will ever find out who killed Robert until a guilty conscious drives his killer to make a shocking confession.
Rochelle Anderson, a 25-year-old single mother, is found beaten at the gas station where she works. Police wonder who could harm such a fun and friendly woman. Was it for love, for money, or just plain evil?
Lula Young, from Mississippi, was diagnosed with cancer and everyone in town is sure she will beat the disease. Suddenly, Lula dies in a fire that engulfs her home. Police soon find out that not everyone loved Lula as much as they said they did.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode
- 2. True Detective Just Made Its Connection to Season 1 Explicit, but We Still Have Questions
- 3. Counterpart Creator Breaks Down That Nail-Biter Season Finale
- 4. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 5. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 6. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 7. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics