Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
It's the final extravaganza of the performance season and it's an emotional rollercoaster for Traci and her dancers as Rep and Company must perform.
It's an epic week for YCDT as the dancers must walk the runway and perform at a fashion show for celebrity designer Tebo Dambe.
This week, Traci takes time to rehearse with the Company for the upcoming Rep auditions while the YCDT Repertory dancers are working hard to prepare for a music video audition.
It's the toughest week yet for YCDT when Traci announces they have two back-to-back performances at Busch Gardens and Little Haiti Cultural Center.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Leaving Hulu in March
- 2. How to Make the Oscars More Bearable
- 3. What's Coming to Hulu in March 2019
- 4. Jussie Smollett To Be Arrested for Filing a False Police Report
- 5. Jeremiah Reunites Bruce with His Dead Parents in this Gotham Sneak Peek
- 6. Last Man Standing Sneak Peek: Mike and Ryan Actually Agree About Capitalism (and Weed)
- 7. Sophia Bush Is Coming to Jane the Virgin's Final Season To Stir Things Up