Season 1, Episode 1 Omaha
First Aired: July 14, 2015
Country music star Kix Brooks tours U.S. steak restaurants for inspiration in creating his own in this series, which premieres with a trip to Omaha to see how three local legends have made a name for themselves. Included: juicy prime rib at the family-owned Johnny's Cafe; traditional European fare at Dario's; and Gorat's whiskey rib eye.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck Talks Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 3. The Tragic True Story Behind Tyrone's Vampire Nuns Tale on Marvel's Cloak & Dagger
- 4. Gotham Series Finale Trailer: Jeremiah Returns and Batman Finally Arrives!
- 5. Ramy Review: Hulu's Groundbreaking Comedy Is as Empathetic as It Is Horny
- 6. Asa Butterfield Falling Down the Stairs in the Sex Education Blooper Reel Is Truly a Sight to Behold
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of April 19