Season 2, Episode 9 Climax
First Aired: December 13, 2017
In the Season 2 fall finale, the Midtown artists put their hard work to the test in hopes of winning the showcase. In the process, relationships are tested, ruined and sparked. Meanwhile, Carlotta's salon is under fire in more ways than one, turning everyone's world upside-down.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 2. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 3. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 4. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3
- 5. Someone Put Pennywise into the Cheers Intro Because the Internet Loves a Creepy Crossover
- 6. Everything We Know About Stephen King's New The Stand Series So Far
- 7. Krysten Ritter Doesn't Want to Star in a Jessica Jones Revival