Season 1, Episode 1 The Man Who Came to Dinner
First Aired: October 7, 2000
Nathan Lane and Jean Smart star in “The Man Who Came to Dinner,” the classic Kaufman and Hart comedy about an acerbic radio commentator who recuperates from a fall at a staid Ohio home, where he creates bedlam. Banjo: Lewis J. Stadlen. Maggie: Harriet Harris. Beverly Carlton: Byron Jennings. Doctor: William Duell. Miss Preen: Mary Catherine Wright. Harriet Stanley: Ruby Holbrook. Bert: Hank Stratton. Mr. Stanley: Terry Beaver. Mrs. Stanley: Linda Stephens. Liam Neeson and Natasha Richardson host.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Our Long National Nightmare Is Over: Dancing With the Stars Finally Eliminated Sean Spicer
- 2. Alex Trebek Gets Emotional on Jeopardy! After a Contestant's Message of Support
- 3. His Dark Materials Book Readers Recap: Why Are We Jumping Into The Subtle Knife Already?
- 4. Prodigal Son Bosses Say Malcolm Is The Junkyard Killer's 'Next Mission'
- 5. Everything We Know About HBO Max's Gossip Girl Reboot So Far
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- 7. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show