A spirited look at high-school life circa early 1980s from the perspective of two teenage girls who yearn for peer acceptance. It benefits from a strong cast anchored by future `Sex and the City' star Sarah Jessica Parker, and a snappy theme song by the Waitresses, a New Wave combo. Created by Anne Beatts, a former `Saturday Night Live' scribe, who enlisted Bill Murray to play an offbeat substitute teacher in the memorable `No Substitute' episode.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed