Marc Summers unearths the secrets of creating creepy candy for Halloween trick-or-treaters. Included: an edible haunted house made from more than 1000 lbs. of chocolate; a world-record attempt at bobbing for apples; and a visit to Goelitz Confectionery Co., where candy corn has been produced since 1898. Also: surprise-filled gumballs; cocoa-flavored marshmallow bats; lollipops that turn tongues blood-red; gummies shaped as rats, tarantulas and worms; chewy wax fangs; and glow-in-the-dark Pez dispensers.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap