Season 2, Episode 16 Melancholicky
First Aired: March 26, 2019
Lena and Martin announce to the kids that Lisa Apple's baby, Annie, is their half-sister, and Martin is surprised when they aren't interested in meeting her. Lena feels the burden of being stuck in the middle between Martin and Lisa but still offers to help bring both families together. Meanwhile, Mason overhears Lena and Martin's conversation about Lisa's financial difficulties and decides to start a fundraising campaign to help. Elsewhere, Lena feels a bit of empty nest syndrome.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Write Letter Campaigning for Jussie Smollett's Return for Empire Season 6
- 2. 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Is Game of Thrones' Best Episode Ever
- 3. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen Are Still United in These Game of Thrones Episode 3 Photos
- 4. The CW Renews The 100, All American, In the Dark, and Roswell, New Mexico
- 5. If These Game of Thrones Characters Die, We Riot
- 6. Riverdale Sneak Peek: How Far Will the Joneses Go to Save Jellybean?
- 7. Here's What's New on Netflix in May