First Aired: April 9, 2010
The impending arrival of Glaber sets multiple plans into action as Lucretia and Batiatus are intent on securing his patronage, while Spartacus puts in motion a plan of revenge against the man who was responsible for the death of his wife and his being sold, and trained as a gladiator.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All
- 2. 129 Things Degrassi Taught Me About Sex, Dating, and Puberty
- 3. When It Comes to Sex and Profanity on TV, Where the F*ck Do We Draw the Line?
- 4. A Virgin's Take on TV Virgins
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Fans Shouldn't Get Too Attached to Captain Pike
- 6. Will How to Get Away with Murder Return for Season 6? Showrunner Pete Nowalk Sounds Off
- 7. The Perfectionists Cast Plays Who Said It: A Disney Villain or a Pretty Little Liar?