Sight gags and double entendres abounded in this campy comedy about a loopy lifeguard who commanded a photogenic squad on the shores of Malibu Adjacent, where the mayor held a grudge against him because of his popularity. Cocreator and star Tim Stack pitched the show to Howard Stern Productions as ` `Get Smart' at the beach.'
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15
- 2. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 3. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 4. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 5. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 6. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 7. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty