Three years after `Streets of San Francisco,' Karl Malden played a Pittsburgh steel-mill foreman, loving husband and father of four. The series was forcefully written and acted, but ratings remained low largely because of the consistently downbeat subject matter. Skag (as he was called) seemed constantly burdened with problems, notably a long, uncertain recovery from a stroke that confined him to his home.
- 1. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 2. Meredith Will Find Love with Either DeLuca or Link on Grey's Anatomy
- 3. 14 Netflix Shows to Get Your Kids in Bed Early on New Year's Eve
- 4. Marvel's Runaways: Who (and What) Is Jonah?
- 5. CBS All Access Loves Tell Me a Story as Much as Paul Wesley, Orders a Season 2
- 6. Wicked Tuna: Outer Banks' William 'Willbilly' Hathaway Dead at 36
- 7. A Love Letter to Chris Lowell, Who Is Definitely Not a Piz IRL