First Aired: May 4, 1996
Georgie's thesis causes a rift among her siblings, which may become permanent when another family member takes ill. Part 1 of two. Frankie: Julianne Phillips. Sorenson: Stephen Collins. Alex: Swoosie Kurtz. Teddy: Sela Ward. Georgie: Patricia Kalember.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Lord of the Rings TV Series Gets Early Season 2 Renewal
- 2. Everything to Know About Criminal Minds' Final Season
- 3. The Flash's Danielle Panabaker Promises a Goofy Grant Gustin in Upcoming Episode She Directed
- 4. 4 Theories on the American Horror Story Season 10 Theme
- 5. Taylor Swift's American Music Awards Drama Isn't Over After All
- 6. Netflix Has All the Holiday Movies and Specials You Could Ever Need
- 7. Chicago Med Bosses on April and Crockett: 'There's a Definite Attraction'