Season 8, Episode 6 Episode 805
First Aired: October 28, 2016
A young man who applied four times to be on "Shark Tank" finally gets his chance when he pitches a gimmicky business that delivers an unusual twist to a common vegetable; a barbecue sauce receives high praise; two millennial entrepreneurs take some of the hassle out of luggage and packing when traveling; and a biochemist from Chapel Hill, N.C., comes up with a device to ensure protection from the sun. Also: an update on Barbara Corcoran's Season 5 investment in the Grace and Lace accessory line.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bold Type Cast Talks That Tough Consent Storyline and Cancel Culture
- 2. Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
- 3. Hot Take Debate: Does Game of Thrones Need to Stop Killing Kids?
- 4. Pose Season 2 Finally Has a Premiere Date!
- 5. Rhea Seehorn Says Better Call Saul Might Not End With Season 6 After All
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Harry Shum Jr. Strolls Down Malec Memory Lane
- 7. Sansa's Necklace on Game of Thrones Features a Hidden Tribute to Arya