Season 7, Episode 15 Episode 716
First Aired: January 29, 2016
A college student from Las Vegas wants to help others improve their SAT scores; exercise enthusiasts from Jenison, Mich., have invented what they believe is the perfect sports bra; two Denver millennials have a high-tech backpack company to pitch to the Sharks; and a serial entrepreneur and his two business partners have a lot riding on a cooling appliance for outdoor use. Also: an update on Chapul Cricket Bars, which Mark Cuban invested in during Season 5.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger