Season 2, Episode 1 Take Me Out to the Ballgame
First Aired: June 6, 1999
A brokenhearted Carrie tries to get back in the dating game by pitching woo with the Yankees' new recruit (Mark Devine). Meanwhile, Samantha wrestles with her lover's minor-league lovemaking skills; and Miranda cries foul when the girls lose themselves in bad romances. Mr. Big: Chris Noth.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party