Host Edward R. Murrow and coproducer Fred W. Friendly's influential 1950s documentary program paved the way for other public-affairs series in tackling sometimes controversial issues. It's best remembered for the March 1954 broadcasts that discredited Sen. Joseph McCarthy and his anti-Communist techniques. `See It Now' switched from a weekly format to an occasional special in the fall of 1955.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2