Host Edward R. Murrow and coproducer Fred W. Friendly's influential 1950s documentary program paved the way for other public-affairs series in tackling sometimes controversial issues. It's best remembered for the March 1954 broadcasts that discredited Sen. Joseph McCarthy and his anti-Communist techniques. `See It Now' switched from a weekly format to an occasional special in the fall of 1955.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is YOU on Netflix?
- 2. Is The Society on Netflix?
- 3. Big Brother Alum Kaitlyn Herman Weighs in on the Season 21 Cast
- 4. Queer Eye Is Renewed for Seasons 4 and 5, Can You Believe?!
- 5. The Bachelor in Paradise Season 6 Cast Is Here
- 6. Grey's Anatomy's Camilla Luddington Explains How Jo's Depression Affected Jolex
- 7. Here Are the 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners