Season 1, Episode 4 The Great Debate
First Aired: February 15, 1972
Part 4: “The Great Debate,” set in 1864. Samuel and Florence Baker leave Khartoum for a three-year journey into Africa's interior to prove their theory about the Nile's source. Baker: Norman Rossington. Florence: Catherine Schell. Speke: John Quentin. Burton: Kenneth Haigh. Livingstone: Michael Gough.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 2. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 3. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 4. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW
- 5. The Worst Casualty of Jessica Jones' Final Season Was the Show's Female Friendship
- 6. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July
- 7. Is The Good Place on Netflix?