Season 5, Episode 9 My Half-Acre
First Aired: February 7, 2006
Mandy Moore plays someone who has the potential to be J.D.'s perfect love match; Elliot offers J.D. relationship advice and tries to help break his bad habit of ruining romantic moments by uttering really inappropriate things. Elsewhere, Turk lip-synchs in an “air band” made up of Sacred Heart regulars; and Carla encourages Dr. Cox to treat a Jehovah's Witness patient. Jordan: Christa Miller. Ted: Sam Lloyd. Lonnie: Michael Hobert.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'