Season 5, Episode 9 My Half-Acre
First Aired: February 7, 2006
Mandy Moore plays someone who has the potential to be J.D.'s perfect love match; Elliot offers J.D. relationship advice and tries to help break his bad habit of ruining romantic moments by uttering really inappropriate things. Elsewhere, Turk lip-synchs in an “air band” made up of Sacred Heart regulars; and Carla encourages Dr. Cox to treat a Jehovah's Witness patient. Jordan: Christa Miller. Ted: Sam Lloyd. Lonnie: Michael Hobert.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party