Season 5, Episode 3 My Day at the Races
First Aired: January 10, 2006
As J.D.'s 30th birthday approaches, he sets out to accomplish one item on his “Things to Do By Thirty” list: complete a triathlon. Meanwhile, Elliot urges Jake (Josh Randall) to open up about his wants and needs, but immediately regrets it when he does; Turk lets Carla believe she's responsible for his decision to perform hypnosis surgery, but he's really doing it to impress Dr. Kelso. Jordan: Christa Miller.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been Dropped
- 2. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 3. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career
- 4. Skyler White Deserved So Much Better From Breaking Bad Fans
- 5. Connie, the Unsung Hero of Steven Universe, Was a Warrior From the Start
- 6. Sarah Carter on Playing The Flash's First Female Big Bad: 'It's Great to Step Into That Dark Feminine Energy'
- 7. The First Twilight Zone Episode Teasers Are Seriously Eerie