Season 5, Episode 13 My Five Stages
First Aired: March 7, 2006
Grief counseling is offered to Mrs. Wilk (Michael Learned), whose condition has worsened considerably. As she comes to accept her fate with help from a quirky therapist (Dave Foley), J.D. and Dr. Cox---surprisingly---turn to each other for support as they face losing their favorite patient. Elsewhere, Ted and the Janitor team up to give bitter Kelso a taste of his own medicine; and Elliot's relationship with Keith changes.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Stranger Things Season 3 Trailer Is Finally Here
- 2. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 3. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 4. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 5. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 6. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 7. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene