Provider: Eastern (ET) Change
Laurel wants a different dress that does not resemble her costume in the musical Wicked where she is part of. Meanwhile, Kea has tried on over 100 dresses. Mackenzie worries that her beach wedding dress is too short to cover her bare feet.
An indecisive bride has already tried on 50 gowns and still doesn't know what she wants; a bride has a specific style in mind, but finds that it may not be right for her; a bride is torn between two dresses that she thinks are both perfect.
Bride-to-be Nancy brings along her father and her uncle, who are happy to assist consultant Dianne during their appointment. Also: Nicole, who lost 60 pounds, shops for a wedding dress with her family; and Michelle returns to try on the ball gown she origi (more…)
A bride wants a unique gown but is nervous that her more traditional mom won't agree; a wedding planner takes an unconventional approach to her dress style; a Kleinfeld employee hopes her custom dress will match her vision.
A fitness instructor searches for a wedding dress that shows off her figure, while another bride has her eye on a gown that's $2000 over her budget. Also: a bride already purchased a ball gown, but after changing her wedding venue, she no longer thinks it' (more…)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 2. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics
- 3. Every Actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Who Has Been Nominated for an Oscar
- 4. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 5. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun
- 6. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 7. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns