Cast See all »
Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The day of the Founding Festival finally arrives. Will the help of the TV network pay off? How will it change Manoyama?
Yoshino and the Ministers prepare for the Kingdom of Chupakabura's Founding Festival, and are repeatedly surprised at who signs on to help out!
The matchmaking tour continues! Meanwhile, Ririko investigates the tale of the town's dragon, and discovers some new things about herself in the process.
The singles in the local Community Club organize a matchmaking tour with women from the city, with Yoshino and the Ministers as tour guides.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 2. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 3. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 4. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 7. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary