Season 6, Episode 11 Missed Connections
First Aired: April 19, 2012
Timmy tries to reconnect with a woman with whom he shared a romantic moment on the subway. Meanwhile, Audrey and Jeff blame each other when they are snubbed by a previously friendly couple.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 5, 2007
- Rating: TV-14
- Premise: Comedy that explores relationships through the eyes of two couples and their single male friend. One couple is newly engaged, the other is long married, and the single guy only wants sexual relationships without commitment, so each has a unique perspective… (more)
- 1. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 2. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 3. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 4. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 5. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 6. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 7. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix