Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The Washington State Fish and Wildlife Police confront a lying hunter, catch a couple in the act of crab poaching and deal with anglers illegally snagging salmon. Finally, an officer must make a difficult decision regarding a blind mule deer buck.
Officer Olson catches repeat offenders poaching more than five times the legal limit of squid. Officer Summit serves a warrant to a bear hunter breaking the law, while a fisherman is confronted for snagging salmon in closed waters.
Washington State's Fish and Wildlife Police arrest apprehend a trespassing elk poacher and respond to a call about a sick coyote. A father and his daughter are caught in the act illegally harvesting white fish and a repeat wildlife offender is confronted.
Washington State's Fish and Wildlife Police arrest a suspect with a criminal past, investigate a headless elk and crackdown on littering. Commercial Canadian crabbers are caught illegally harvesting crabs in US waters.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Netflix's Paddleton, Unexpectedly, Has One Of the Most Riveting Endings Ever
- 2. One Day at a Time Is In Danger of Cancellation, So Go and Watch It, You Uncultured Heathens
- 3. Nobody Is More Upset About the Punisher Cancellation Than Eminem Is
- 4. The Masked Singer: The Best and Worst Guesses About Who's Behind the Final Five Costumes
- 5. The Rabbit and the Lion Were The Masked Singer's Worst-Kept Secrets
- 6. Jussie Smollett Arrested As Police Reveal Alleged Motive
- 7. What's Leaving Hulu in March